For Travel Basic, Travel Select & Travel Max
Customized protection for your individual lifestyle. Each pak offers a unique set of benefits perfect for many types of travel, and each pak covers everyone on the policy. Choose which paks suit your lifestyle and select as many as you need!
Bolded items are maximum luxuries included with Travel Max base plan purchase - no upgrade necessary!
- Protects student tuition fees if traveling for school.
- Includes trip interruption coverage for return air and hotel expenses if a traveler or traveling companion’s sporting competition is rescheduled or canceled due to weather.
- Waives policy exclusions for:
- Participation in motor competitions and professional athletics.
- Includes trip cancellation/interruption coverage if prevented from taking or continuing your trip due to cancelled child care arrangements.
- Reimburses up to $25 for one movie rental if delayed overnight.
- Reimburses up to $25 for internet usage fees if delayed for 5 hours or more.
- Offers medical coverage, up to $1,000 with $50 deductible, for your traveling cat or dog if they get sick or injured.
- Provides up to $25 per day reimbursement for additional pet kennel fees at a licensed facility if delayed while returning home.
- Includes up to $10,000 for transportation of traveling pet back home if left unattended due to traveler hospitalization.
- Increases Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Benefits to a total of $75,000.
- Reimburses for search and rescue services up to $10,000.
- Waives policy exclusions for:
- Participation in extreme sports such as skydiving, hang-gliding, parachuting, bungee cord jumping, mountain climbing and more.
- Includes rental allowance for lost, stolen or damaged sporting equipment such as skis, clubs and boards, up to $600.
- Provides 24 hour nurse help line services*
- Includes Identity Theft services*
- Offers trip cancellation / interruption coverage if the traveler or traveling companion is prevented from taking a trip due to these business reasons:
- Required to work during a trip.
- A pre-approved military leave is revoked or re-assigned.
- Company is deemed unsuitable for business by fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disaster.
- Direct involvement in an acquisition, merger, product recall, or financial insolvency of an employer.
- Reimburses up to $25 for airline club admission and $25 for internet usage fees if delayed 5 hours or more.
- Includes up to $500 reimbursement for lost, stolen or damaged professional equipment such as laptops, PDA’s, cell phones and more
- Includes flight accident coverage of $200,000 for each traveler.
- Provides $35,000 for rental car damage protection per plan ($50,000 for Travel Max).
- Coverage allows for 1 rental car at a time, and for multiple rentals throughout your trip.
- Covers for loss of use and cost of damage repair.
- Cancel for any reason 2 days or more before the scheduled departure date and receive up to 75% of the trip cost.
- 2 days prior to departure is midnight of the second day before departure, not 48 hours.
- Cancel for trip delay allows cancellation due to 30% or more of a trip missed due to a covered delay and recover up to 100% of trip cost.
*Travel Assistance & Concierge Services are provided by the designated provider as listed in the Description of Coverage.
Active Family & Professional Paks must be purchased at the time of base plan and within 21 days of initial trip deposit.
Cancel for Any Reason Pak and certain Travel Max benefits may require the plan to be purchased within 30 days of initial trip deposit, and full trip cost must be insured (maximum trip cost of $10,000 per person).
This is a partial description of benefits. Advance purchase requirements may apply to certain benefits.
For a summary of the plan details on coverages, benefits, limitations and exclusion of the insurance plan, please refer to the applicable Description of Coverage and/or Group Certificate/Individual Policy. Travelex CA Agency License #0D10209.
Travel insurance is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company which is changing its name to Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952 26500980 08.14